- Arizona beat the spread by 0.5 points. That makes the 17th time this season the Wildcats have beaten the spread.
- The Wildcats have been unlucky four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Arizona is 31-31 in close games.
- Prior to this game, Arizona played 32 Top 25 opponents in the last five seasons with a record of 12-20.
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 53.8 percent or better this season, Arizona has lost 75 percent of the time (1-3).
- Arizona set a season low for assists (seven).
- The Wildcats have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past five games.
- Arizona has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the third loss of the season where the Wildcats opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Mark Lyons accounted for 32.8 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Nick Johnson and Kevin Parrom) accounted for 46.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Mark Lyons has led the team in scoring in 17 out of 35 games this season.
- Nick Johnson had career highs with seven rebounds and seven defensive rebounds.
- This marks the 20th 20-point game of Mark Lyons's career.
- Mark Lyons has three straight 20+ point games.
- The Buckeyes won this one, but have lost three times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Ohio State is 26-23 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Deshaun Thomas and LaQuinton Ross) accounted for 50.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Sam Thompson and Lenzelle Smith Jr.) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Deshaun Thomas has led the team in scoring 28 times in 36 games this season.
- Sam Thompson has led the team in rebounding three times in 36 games this season.
- This marks the 28th 20-point game of Deshaun Thomas's career.
- Deshaun Thomas has three straight 20+ point games.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014